What is involved in general management?
- Writing and posting unique content that educates and informs your audience.
- Linking posts to your website and then measuring the traffic to it.
- Scheduling updates for future publication.
- Interacting your page with others where relevant.
- Targeted paid for promotion.
How to recognise a ‘good’ Facebook Page.
- Easy to read logo on any device
- Professional and informative cover images
- Review section available
- Up-to-date contact and administrative information
- Regular updates using unique, relevant, varied and shared content
- Quick response time to customer enquiries
- Interaction with relevant 3rd parties
What are the benefits of outsourcing your Facebook Page?
- It saves you time.
- Your page will never be inactive.
- It will help to grow your business as your followers grow in number.
- I can increase the number of reviews which can be used as a powerful marketing tool in various forms.
- A good page brings you closer to your customers.
Common fears and questions:
Want the Answers?
- I hate Facebook and don’t really want to be on it.
- How can Facebook help me if it reaches people in countries I do not sell to?
- How will anyone even know I have a Facebook Page?
- If I spend money on Facebook, how will I know if it is working?
- I update my page all the time but nothing ever comes of it!
- What is the point of Google+?
Since November 2015
Since November 2014
Visit Urban Angels Visit SK8s Visit Mark's Visit CBPT Visit Hypnosis Visit Red Lion